0 – The COMPLETE LW, HW, and BLACK BOX Subbuteo Teams catalogs
€ 35,00 – € 125,00
|0 - The COMPLETE LW, HW, and BLACK BOX Subbuteo Teams catalogs - The SUBBUTEO HW Teams Catalog (1 book)
|Add to basket
|0 - The COMPLETE LW, HW, and BLACK BOX Subbuteo Teams catalogs - The SUBBUTEO LW Teams Catalog (2 books)
|Out of stock
|0 - The COMPLETE LW, HW, and BLACK BOX Subbuteo Teams catalogs - The SUBBUTEO BLACK BOX Teams Catalog (1 book)
|Add to basket
|0 - The COMPLETE LW, HW, and BLACK BOX Subbuteo Teams catalogs - The complete Collection (4 books)
|Out of stock
Masterpiece consisting of four volumes for a total of over 1200 pages, with over 2800 color photos of teams and logos.
Find all the references and all the versions with for each reference.
All the teams described have been published in the various Subbuteo catalogs, everything written there is documented by the Subbuteo history.
- In the second LW volume you will find 96 pages of indexes divided by three types of research:
1) by reference
2) by country of belonging
3) by team name
- The BLACK BOX (and Soccer3D) volume contains the most delicious curiosity TOLD BY HIS CREATOR: the story, and various anecdotes, of how that line was born, designed and conceived by Enrico TECCHIATI of ASTROBASE, under the supervision of Arturo PARODI, for EDILIO PARODI Snc, in the early 2000s licensee again for Subbuteo (brand owned by Hasbro Intl.).
- The BLACK BOX (and Soccer3D) volume contains pictures of the teams that were on the market under the SUBBUTEO BLACK BOX line, and a big lot of teams that came on the market right after under the SOCCER3D brand name, that was the natural continuation of the BLACK BOX line, having the same bases, discs and figures. The line Soccer3D is today the Astrobase line of teams and products.
- All Astrobase foreign clients who will purchase the BLACK BOX book, will receive for free the booklet THE TRUE STORY OF THE SUBBUTEO BLACK BOX LINE FROM ITS CREATORS.
It is the translation in English language of the book preface, that is written in Italian in the book.
LW volumes 1 and 2 cannot be sold separately.
Books written in italian language.
to place orders on the Astrobase Subbuteo website and to receive your purchase, you can follow these simple rules:
After being registered to your Astrobase Reserved Area:
- Login to your Reserved Area, giving your username and password, then clicking on the login button.
- Check the status of your order or modify your data in the Reserved Area.
- Click here for the Astrobase Catalog, or in the main menu bar.
- Place your order: remember that the minimum order on the site is EUR 25,00 and that for some items there is a minimum order quantity.
For example, for some professional bases, the minimum order is 12 pieces.
- Choose the desired quantity and click OK.
Continue with your purchases for other products you want.
When you are ready to complete the order, click on the cart icon and follow the procedure to go to the checkout and complete the purchase itself.
In the checkout page, for each product added to the cart, it is available a note field, where you can review your order, modify the quantities, and write notes relating to colors, specifications or customizations, as specified in the product sheets.
Astrobase will scrupulously comply with the content of the cart.
- Select your payment choice: during the final order phase (Check-out) it will be possible to choose the preferred payment method from those available: PayPal, Credit card or bank transfer.
- Verify your payment details: check the payments details indicated at the end of the order. Proceed by clicking on the order confirmation button.
At this point you can submit the order.
DON'T PAY FOR THE ORDER BEFORE YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM ASTROBASE THAT CONFIRMS THE FINAL AMOUNT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS.
SHIPPING COSTS DEPEND ON WEIGHT AND VOLUME OF THE PACK. FOR THIS REASON SHIPPING COSTS HAVE TO BE EVALUATED BY OUR OFFICE AND MANUALLY ADDED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE PRODUCTS.
- Team photos: the bases / discs color combination may vary from what shown in the photos.
- Returns: any product returns will be managed in compliance with current regulations.
Astrobase will reimburse the return shipping costs, in the event of a non-compliant product. The product will be replaced free of charge. The shipping costs of the new product will be paid by Astrobase. It is not necessary to pay the order with PayPal, by paying an unreal commission, to be protected in the event of a defective product. ASTROBASE always COMPLETELY protects its customers and their purchases, always provides for replacement or reimbursement in the event of a need or request.
In the event of a return due to incorrect purchase, the return costs for the shipping of the new product will be paid by the customer.
The shipping costs of the correct item will be paid by the customer.
The correct item will be shipped by Astrobase at the receiving of the wrong purchased item, and after having checked its total integrity.
Astrobase will not accept in return, items that have been used, modified or tampered.
- Packaging and shipping costs: packaging costs are applied within the shipping costs.
- Delivery times: most of the items and of the teams are assembled manually, but it is our daily commitment to respect average shipping times (ranging from 2 to 3 working days, from receipt of payment).
Shipping times are also determined by the number of pending orders. The case of extraordinary number of orders could cause a few days of delay of the times indicated above. Shipments follow the chronological order of payments made.
- Custom made items: particular custom-made items (professional bases, teams with basic and complete decals, discs with decals, BASIC teams, OUT OF CATALOG teams, etc.) require manufacturing times as indicated below:
- adhesive replica boxes: 3 to 4 working days
- Bibases and Tribases not in stock: about 15 to 30 working days
- teams with basic and complete decals: about 4 weeks
- Basic teams, out of catalog teams, Pioneers and HW replica teams: contact Astrobase to receive exact delivery date (email@example.com)
- Items temporarily unavailable: it may happen that some items, especially teams, run out of stock (even though our organization ensures that they become available as soon as possible), but if it happens, an email will be sent to you to replace the missing teams / items with others of equal value at your choice.
- Tracking numbers will be available approximately 12 hours after shipping confirmation. FEDEX or our shipping Agent will send you an email containing the number that will permit you to follow the shipment.
- Complaints: written complaints about purchased goods are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days from delivery.
The SUBBUTEO HW Teams Catalog (1 book), The SUBBUTEO LW Teams Catalog (2 books), The SUBBUTEO BLACK BOX Teams Catalog (1 book), The complete Collection (4 books)